Are you looking for recipe inspiration Doodhi Energy Drink for Winter ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Doodhi Energy Drink for Winter What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Doodhi Energy Drink for Winter, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Doodhi Energy Drink for Winter delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Doodhi Energy Drink for Winter adalah 2 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Doodhi Energy Drink for Winter estimated approx 25 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Doodhi Energy Drink for Winter home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Doodhi Energy Drink for Winter use 10 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I love traditional recipes , especially the Ones which are passed in the family from our mothers and grandmothers nThis recipe I learnt from my mother, every year in winter she made it for us at least once or twice. Love you mom miss you all time ALLAH grant you highest place in Jannah Ameen.n5th recipe n#MyFirstRecipe n#NoumanAwais n#Thanks_Cookpad
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Doodhi Energy Drink for Winter:
- 2 Tablespoons Desi Ghee
- 10 Cardamom
- 3 Glasses Milk
- 30 Grams Poppy seed (Khas Khas)
- 30 Grams Almonds
- 30 Grams pistachio
- 30 Grams cashew nut
- Sugar to taste
- Pinch saffron
- 20 Grams Mixed Melon seeds
Steps to make Doodhi Energy Drink for Winter
- Soak Almonds and poppy seed Separately in half cup water over night. Strain khas khas in metal strainer,Drain the excess water.
- Remove skin of the almonds
- Almond and khas khas add in blender's jar, blend together to smooth paste. Add 1 spoon water if needed
- Add mix Melons seed (Chaar Magaz),Cashew nut,Pistachio and blend it again.
- Stir and grind is the trick,transfer to the bowl.
- Heat ghee in heavy bottom pan,add Cardamom seeds
- Add the Paste and sauce over low flame,keep cooking,Paste will change the colour and starts leaving sides of the pan,this might take 10 minutes, stir constantly.
- Add milk stir and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low,allow the milk to simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, scrape the sides of the pan and add it back to milk
- Add sugar to taste or you can skip the sugar turn off the flame. Serve worm energy drink. Garnish with saffron pistachios and almonds
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Doodhi Energy Drink for Winter which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!