Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mango Tapioca Drink ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mango Tapioca Drink What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mango Tapioca Drink, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mango Tapioca Drink delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mango Tapioca Drink adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Mango Tapioca Drink estimated approx 25 min.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mango Tapioca Drink home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mango Tapioca Drink use 6 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mango Tapioca Drink:
- 1/2 cup small sago pearls – – or tapioca pearls
- 1 liter water – – for boiling
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cup milk
- 3 big ripe mangoes – – peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 pack mango jelly
Steps to make Mango Tapioca Drink
- In a pot, bring 1 liter of water to boil. Add the small sago pearls and cook for 15 minutes or until translucent. Stir occasionally to prevent from sticking together.
- Turn off heat and strain the sago pearls using a fine sieve. Rinse thoroughly until the sago pearls are no longer hot to touch. Transfer to a bowl and soak in little water.
- Reserve about a cup of the mango cubes for later as toppings. Place the mango cubes in a blender. Add sugar and pulse on high speed until it turns into a smooth puree.
- Drain water from the cooked sago pearls and transfer in a larger bowl. Add the mango puree and milk and mix with a spoon or spatula until well blended.
- Now make mango jelly and chilled for 30 min then cut into cubes.
- Divide the mango sago into 6-8 glasses add cubes of mango jelly and top each with the reserved mango cubes. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mango Tapioca Drink which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!