Are you looking for recipe inspiration Orange carrot smoothie ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Orange carrot smoothie What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Orange carrot smoothie, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Orange carrot smoothie delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Orange carrot smoothie adalah 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Orange carrot smoothie estimated approx 5 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Orange carrot smoothie home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Orange carrot smoothie use 5 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
# smoothie drink rn# carrot orange smoothie rn# healthy drink rn#cookpad rnThe bright and citrusy smoothie made with orange , carrot and ginger packed with vitamins and nutrients. This smoothie is perfect for cold and flu season . Let’s try it your home and enjoy.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Orange carrot smoothie:
- 1 big carrot
- 1 orange
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 bottle coconut water
- Few mint leaves
Steps to make Orange carrot smoothie
- Wash, and peel the carrots.rnAdd 2 tbsp water and cook the carrots in a cooker or pan.
- Switch off the flame after 1 whistle, if using a cooker. Or cook till done.
- Let the carrots cool down. (Put in a freezer-safe container or bag and freeze them for later)
- In a blender, add boiled carrots, orange, 1 cup of coconut water, mint leaves, and ginger, and blend well to form a smooth puree.
- Then add the remaining coconut water and blend well to a smoothie and Serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Orange carrot smoothie which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!